This weekend while your celebrating St. Patrick’s day and enjoying a few drinks keep this in mind. Your safety and those around you are more important then drinking and driving. Even if you only feel “buzzed” it is still considered drunk driving and is punishable by the law. So enjoy this holiday weekend by having a few drinks and keeping off the roads.
Image Posted on
Interested in a New Car? Check out our line of Certified Pre-Owned Infinitis! Click on the picture above to see what we have in stock today or give us a call at: 908-522-7300 and ask to speak to any sales representative today!
Image Posted on Updated on
We are still 4 days away from the “official” start of winter but by the looks of it you would have never known that. When the crystalline water ice falls from clouds it definitely is a beautiful scene. The thick blankets of snow that cover the roads definitely make you want to stay at home with a nice cup of hot chocolate but of course this can not always happen. Sometimes you need to go somewhere, whether it is to work or an doctors appointment sometimes you just need to go somewhere snow or shine. These tips will help you get to where you need to go snow or shine. But remember if you can stay home during winter weather that is always the safest way to go.
– First off, always leave room for stopping. There is no need to drive too close to anyone ever but especially during snow and rain the further the better.
– Make sure you clear off all snow and ice from your car even the roof top BEFORE you start driving.
– Use brakes carefully. Brake early and do not slam on the brakes. It takes more time and distance to stop in adverse conditions.
– Pay attention, put down the phone, even if its through Bluetooth distraction still occurs.
– Do not try to out drive the conditions and do not get too comfortable driving because that’s when accidents occur. Remember posted driving speeds are for dry weather, not snow and ice.
– Call 511 from your cell phone or any of the following from either your cell phone or landline phone. This will get you the local road conditions no matter where you are.
– Do not use cruise control will driving in slippery weather. Even in areas that seem to be okay may have ice.
– Make sure your car has been serviced and make sure your tires are in good condition. Having tires that are bald can cause you to not have traction, this is especially important in inclement weather conditions.
– Give yourself time, leave extra early. This way you are not pressured to drive fast.
– Wear your seat belt (this is a no brainier) It’s the law!
– Most importantly SLOW DOWN! If you are late it is better then ending up in a accident. You are more important then anything else.
Image Posted on
You may think these two cares are identical…..But the one on the left is a Infiniti Certified Pre-owned vehicle. Do you know what this means?
* It extends the basic coverage of the Infiniti new vehicle limited warranty (inclusive of powertrain coverage) to 6 years from the original in-service date of the vehicle or 100,000 total miles on the odometer.
*Certified pre-owned Infinitis undergo a rigorous 156-point quality assurance inspection.
*24-hour roadside assistance included
*Towing to the nearest Infiniti dealer
*Unlimited claims on covered repairs
*$50 per visit deductible
*Genuine Infiniti original replacement parts or Infiniti-approved parts
Infiniti Certified pre-owned vehicles impart not only the prodigious experience of owning Infiniti at a pre-owned value but a true peace of mind.
To learn more about the Infiniti Certified Pre-owned program click on the picture or contact us at 908-522-7300 and speak with one of our Infiniti Sales Consultants today.
Image Posted on
Take a look at this Beautiful 2008 Infiniti M35 x with All Wheel Drive perfect for all weather! Click on the pictures above to see a free Car-Fax and to see a LIVE walk around video of this M35 x! Or give us a call at 908-522-7300 to speak with the Douglas Infiniti Sales Team!
Image Posted on
Take advantage of the most attractive offers this year with the Limited Engagement Winter Event!
Click on the picture to find out about Special Infiniti Lease and Financing offers on New Infiniti models, such as the FX37, G37 Convertible, G37 Coupe, G37 Sedan, M37, QX56, and EX37.
Have any questions? Call us at 908-522-7300
During this 2013 Labor Day Weekend, I’m sure you’ll be utilizing your senses to the fullest. Taking in the beauty of the Jersey Shore, sipping on a beverage, hearing the waves crash in while you push your toes through the sand as you smell the ocean breeze. Well, there’s another stop that should be made Labor Day Weekend that will set your sensory input abuzz.
From now through Tuesday September 3rd, Douglas Infiniti will be offering the dynamic 2013 Infiniti M37x at a substantial discount. From it’s 330 hp V6 engine under the hood, to its sweeping exterior design, elegant & comfortable interior to its substantial technology, the M37x leaves your senses in a state of automotive bliss. While this delightful Douglas deal on the breathtaking 2013 Infiniti M37x will whet the appetite of many luxury sedan lovers this Labor Day Weekend, we have a delectable appetizer to add to your automotive palate.
Since our Douglas Infiniti Pre-Owned Select Program has had a blisteringly successful Summer run, we are looking to re-stock our pre-owned inventory. In light of this circumstance, Douglas Infiniti, from now through Tuesday September 3rd will be offering $1000 over Edmunds fair market trade-in value for your vehicle.
So the mental Labor Day portrait of you picking up your new 2013 Infiniti M37x has been set: you smiling taking the keys to your new M37x as you beam with satisfaction over not only the sublime bargain you purchased your M37x for but also the superb trade-in value you received for your former vehicle. While that picture may be appealing in your head right now, there’s one last aspect that needs to ironed out. Why give your business to Douglas Infiniti?
Well, that may be the quickest determination of all. Refrain from all the self-endorsements spewed over the internet and radio by NJ car dealers (can you stay off Pandora too? geesh, you’re killing me with that one). Instead, let an authoritative entity enlighten you over who you should entrust for your next Infiniti purchase. Dealerrater has named Douglas Infiniti the NJ Infiniti Dealer Of The Year for 2012 and 2013. We don’t have to work hard to get our reputation out there, we let our customers speak for themselves. With over 20 year employees as Sales Managers, Service Managers and Parts Managers, that type of continuity has led to a level of competence and excellence that keeps people as Douglas Infiniti customers for life.
Remember, before you relax on the beach, eat that hamburger, spike that volleyball or reach in your cooler; trust your senses and see what the Douglas Difference is all about this Labor Day Weekend.